Thank you for your patience, our website has been difficult to reach. We were NOT hacked, and your information is safe.
Our previous website security company, SiteLock, did not return access control back to our webhost once we cancelled their service.
If you prefer, you may place orders by calling us at 714-886-9026
Center for Health Science now stocks Lauricidin®, an all natural, plant based product to support immune health. Multiple human studies have shown lauric acid, both ingested and used topically, to be anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Lauricidin® is a powerful solution for those with compromised immune systems, especially for those suffering from repeated viral issues. See Dr. Reinhardt’s website www.HealthNotes.us for more information on Lauricidin® and our other products, or click HERE to order!
- Orthomolecular Medicine
- Western Herbology
- Traditional and Modern Chinese Medicine
Our products reflect the power of the latest health science and are available without prescription.
Some of our Supplements and Natural Formulas must be used under supervision of a knowledgeable health professional. If you are under care of a healthcare professional, please enter his/her name when registering on our site.
Dr. Reinhardt and our Professional Staff will be happy to help you with product selection guidance, at no cost. Please LOG IN or REGISTER on our site to see full information for our Products.
If you are not currently under the care of a healthcare professional and wish to work with Dr. Reinhardt and CHS staff, please REGISTER and select Dr. Reinhardt as your Practitioner. You may arrange a telephone consultation by calling us at (714) 886-9026, or by the Contact Us link at the top of this page.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Information provided by CHS is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. Any information given is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from scientific world literature. You are encouraged to make your own health care decisions based upon your own research of the subject and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Center for Health Science’s dedicated clinicians and research scientists bring the strength of scientific evidence to treat health issues. Without a prescription or physician referral. CHS offers:
- The Science of Health and Nutrition
- Professional Guidance
- Functional (Holistic) Medicine
- Western and Ayurvedic Herbology
- Traditional and Modern Chinese Medicine
CHS was founded by David Reinhardt, Ph.D., A.B.M.P., a medical research scientist, licensed and board certified Medical Psychologist, Psychopharmacologist and Holistic Health Practitioner. He and his staff of qualified researchers and licensed health professionals are available for consultations.
CHS believes in Functional Medicine, the investigation and treatment of causes rather than the suppression of symptoms.
CHS’s team is reluctant to buy into the term “idiopathic” (arising spontaneously or from an obscure or unknown cause) in health issues such as hypertension, blood sugar abnormalities, cancer or endocrine issues. We reject the notion that ANY health problem “arises spontaneously,” a primitive notion of medicine.
The CHS Approach to Health:
1. Look for causes of symptoms with medical lab testing supplemented with careful consideration of all body systems and client-centered information gathering.
2. Provide feedback to guide additional lab testing and data collection.
3. Alter lifestyle choices when found to contribute to poor health.
4. Use appropriate, targeted nutritional supplementation.
5. Utilize the help of health specialists as appropriate from allopathic physicians, surgeons, psychologists, psychotherapists, western herbologists, doctors of Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, naturopaths, accupuncturists, chiropractors, nutritionists, physical therapists, physical trainers and other members of the collaborative medicine community.
CHS research specialists pride themselves on staying current with research in all facets of health science. CHS utilizes a wide variety of scientific resources and invites you to check our work! Our sources include health, medicine and science journals and
- PNAS, the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science
- PubMed, database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine
- NICE, the National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence
- Cochrane Collaboration
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Pharmacist’s Letter
- Natural Standard Database
- ISOM, The International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine
- China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- NCCAM, the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- British Medical Journal
- PeerView Institute
- PLOS Medicine
- Google Scholar
- The Institute of Functional Medicine
- ARUP National Reference Laboratory
- AACC, the American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- AAN, the American Neurological Association